Wednesday, May 6, 2009

EGCG Swag Bag: Right As Rain Creations

As Brooke already told you, we both marked our calendars to make sure we could grab one of the fantastic Swag Bags by the EGCG Etsy Street Team.



When I got it, I was amazed at the amount of products and the size of them! Very generous-sized samples, and some full sized too! I started my way to trying them all, lil by lil, and also, my way to taking pictures of them all!



One of the very first things I started using was the Peppermint Foot Cream, by RightAsRain Creations. I had been looking over Etsy for a moisturizing & refreshing foot cream, and had a few of them in my favourites, so when I got this one, it couldn't have had a better timing!




It's a 2 oz wide jar, so you can dip in without fuss, and the texture is thick but creamy, and non-sticky. Doesn't leave a greasy residue in your hands after applying it, and a lil does go a long way! After checking her shop, I saw it was one of the two sizes she offered, so it was not just a sample!




Since first try I've fallen in love with these cream! It goes on smoothly, smells so refrenshingly of peppermint that all of you, not only your feet, feel rejuvenated! Once applied it gives a very cooling feel, which is perfect for tired feet! I can't wait to use this after a night out wearing heels, cause it has worked great on my tired feet after a long night at the ward!



I've loved this cream so much that I'm already looking at buying the two available sizes at her shop, the 4 oz for keeping at home, and the 2 oz for travelling purposes!



If you're looking for a cream to soothe and cool your poor tired, dry, mistreated feet, this is it my friends!

2 comments:

lollywood said...

ooh that sounds fantastic.. i'm gonna have to go look at her shop!

Unknown said...

OoOo...that sounds so good...my feet are telling me to buy some! };)