Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dead Sea Clay Whipped Facial Cleanser by Spa Therapy Works!

Hello everyone!


As I promised last week, here I am again, with another review!


This time, I'm reviewing something that unfortunately is no longer available at the shop, or at least, not for now.


You all know about my love affair with Spa Therapy Works' facial care line, and how her facial soaps, velvet cream, night repair and antioxidant toner are my staples every day. Well, last year I asked Jus for another set of samples of them all for my travels, and I also asked to include a sample of a new product she had back then, the Dead Sea Clay with Meadowfoam oil whipped facial cleanser. I got it and tried it once, but then for some reason it got placed into another cosmetic bag, and I forgot about it completely.




Well, a few weeks ago, I happened upon it again, and tried it, and completely fell in love with it! It's amazing! Lathers greatly and leaves the skin so clean and soft! It's not just like a cleanser, it's also like a quick mask! Since I only have a sample size, I don't use it daily, but only when I want to add a lil boost to my routine. I have dry skin and it cleanses up, but doesn't dry up my skin at all, and I just love how silky it feels after wards!


So, I spent a few good minutes going thru Spa Therapy's sold items, till I found one of the original listing for it, and here's what Jus said about this cleanser:

"Combined with Dead Sea Mud, Natural Sea Clay, Meadowfoam Oil and Lavender Essential Oil, this face cleanser cleans, revitalizes, clarifies, protects your skin and removes excess oil and dead cells from your skin's surface. It also leaves your face feeling soft and silky, giving you a fresh, healthy appearance."


I intend to ask Jus if she plans to bring it back to her shop any time soon, cause I'd love to have some more once my small sample jar runs off. Luckily a lil goes a long way, and it'll still last me for a while... I'll keep you posted!

No comments: